Green Energy Committee
Who We Are
In 2009, the Green Energy Technology Committee was formed to help the Town qualify for the Commonwealth of Mass. Green Communities designation and thus benefit from state funding to reduce energy consumption in Town buildings.
In 2015, we changed our name to the Green Energy Committee and expanded our purpose to include residential buildings. Today, our goal is to evaluate the feasibility of alternative energy technologies and energy management practices throughout the
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
Green Energy Committee Members
- Paul Shorb, Chair
- Roy Harvey
- Jim Hutchinson
- Ed Kern
- Sue Klem
- Ed Lang
- C.J. Volpone
- Dan Pereira, Assistant Town Administrator
Brochures & Presentations
- Check out the Lincoln Green Energy Choice website
- Check Out a Typical Home's Annual Energy Costs
- The Green Technology Committee Presents - CLF Summary of the Green Communities Act
- The Green Technology Committee Presents - Massachusetts 2008 Energy Bill - S.2768
- Public Meeting Presentation - March 8, 2010
- Public Meeting Presentation - March 8, 2010 - PowerPoint Presentation
- Stretch Code Overview Presentation - March 2010 - PowerPoint Presentation
- Town Facilities Energy Performance Standard - Article 40 - 2008
Energy Efficiency Opportunities available to residents
- Borrow an easy-to-use infrared camera from Kerry Parrella at email@example.com to measure heat loss.
- Borrow Kill-A-Watt meters from the Library to measure home appliance electrical consumption.
- Visit Lincolngreenenergy.org for information about sustainable living.
- Schedule a home energy assessment at LincolnEnergyChallenge.
View all Green Energy Committee meeting documents and presentations.